Here you will find ANF Assistant Sub-Inspector Past Paper 2022. Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) paper was held on September 16, 2022. This is a paper of ANF Assistant Sub-Inspector held in 2022 with a complete solution.
ANF Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Paper of 2022
There are different portions made in the ANF Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) paper of 2022 which are given below:
The following questions were asked in the English portion of ANF Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) paper 2022:
1. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair.
2. You have been staggered by the Police brutally.
3. The crooked places would be made straight.
4. The Young man was in a very precarious state.
5. The young man was delighted to watch the spectacle.
6. The pavement is thronged with pedestrians.
Choose the Correct sentence
The correct sentences are given below:
7. I dare not stop him
8. Ali said that the Earth revolved around the sun.
9. He was as rich as he is today.
10. I help you and you will succeed.
11. He received the letter yesterday.
Fill in the blanks with the appropriate option.
12. They ___ exercise daily.
13. The patient ___ before the doctor came.
Ans: Had died
14. Would that I ___ a King.
15. Sohail bade her ___ the room.
Ans: To enter
16. Time once gone cannot be ___.
17. It seemed somehow to be a sort of slight.
18. When I go into the bank, I get rattled.
19. My voice was sepulchral,
Islamic Studies Questions
The following questions were asked in the Islamic Studies portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
20. The literal meaning of “Aqad” is?
Ans: to tie
21. The staunch and fixed beliefs of human beings are known as?
22. Beliefs rule people?
Ans: Heart and Brain
23. The example of Aqeeda is given as:
24. Self-respect for humankind is granted by:
25. The person of which faith is not narrow-minded?
26. The teaching of the Quran is?
27. In which Hijri year was fasting made obligatory?
Ans: 2 Hijri
28. Prophet (PBUH) regarded Ramadan as the month of?
29. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) offered Salah Tarawih in the mosque for?
Ans: Three Days
30. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) regarded the daughter as the house’s beauty and for house dwellers as the source of?
31. The Holy Prophet (PBUH) used to pay the debts of his indebt companions.
Ans: From his own
32. Who did jihad against false prophets?
Ans: Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
33. Jamee Ul Quran is the title of?
Ans: Hazrat Usman Ghani (R.A)
34. Punctuation marks were introduced in the Holy Quran by:
Ans: Hajjaj bin Yousaf
35. Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique (R.A) gave the responsibility of compilation of Holy Quran to:
Ans: Hazrat Zaid bin Thabit (R.A)
36. Asul Al Arbais the collection of:
Ans: Fiqah Jafaria
37. The name of the Author of Al Kafi is:
Ans: Abu Jaffar Muhammad bin Yaqub Kulyani
38. The year of death of Tahzeeb ul Ahkam’s writer is?
Ans: 460 A.H
39. Sahifa Abu Huraira is completely available in:
Ans: Masnad Ahmad
Pak Studies Questions
The following questions were asked in the Pak Studies portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
40. The book, “Pakistan N Guzeer Tha” was written by?
Ans: Syed Hassan Riaz
41. Which organ of the United Nations passed a resolution to hold a plebiscite in the State of Jammu and Kashmir in 1948?
Ans: Security Council
42. The security council passed its first resolution on Kashmir on?
Ans: January 17, 1948
43. What Distance between the state of Junagarh from Karachi?
Ans: 511 km
44. First Prime Minister of Pakistan?
Ans: Liaqat Ali Khan
45. The Constitution of 1956 was implemented on:
Ans: 23 March 1956
46. 1st Marital Law imposed by Gen. Ayub Khan in:
47. What Number of Houses of Majlis-e-Shura?
48. Tenure of members of the senate is?
Ans: 6 years
49. Gulab Singh purchased Kashmir from the British for Just?
Ans: 75 Lakh
50. A person will be called The Occupied Territory on his domicile. If he has resided in Jammu and Kashmir for___?
Ans: 15 years
51. What is the percentage of water in the winter season for the Rabi crop which Pakistan will be deprived of by the Baglihar Dam?
General Knowledge Questions
The following questions were asked in the General Knowledge portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
52. Allama Mohammad Iqbal delivered his famous Allahabad Address in:
53. Shimla Delegation met with viceroy Lord Minto in:
54. The First President of the Muslim League was:
Ans: Sir Agha Khan
55. In How many provinces did congress form its government in 1937?
Ans: Seven (7)
56. Simla conference was held in:
57. What was the proportional share of Pakistan in the assets?
Ans: 750 million
58. How many Ordinance Factories were working in the United sub-continent till 1947?
59. In which year the Kashmiris started their struggle for Independence against Dogra Rule before the partition of the sub-continent?
Ans: July 1931
60. The famous musical note “Mian ki Malhaar” was created by?
Ans: Tan Sen (Supposedly)
61. Which Muslim Ruler claimed that he could tell the name of the artist after seeing his painting?
62. What was the bounty on Osama’s capture?
Ans: $25 million
63. What is the range of the Agni-II missile of India?
Ans: 2000 km
The following questions were asked in the Geography portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
64. Through which pass does, Karakoram Highway connects Pakistan with China?
Ans: Khunjrab Pass
65. Which plain area is located in the South of Salt Range and east of Suleiman Mountains?
Ans: Upper Indus Plain (Punjab)
66. Wake island is under the control of?
67. Pakistan is situated between longitudes of?
And: 60o and 75o east
68. Which mineral is found at Saindak (Balochistan)?
69. The place in Pakistan which has an absolute minimum temperature of -16o C is?
70. Give the year in which the mountain peak Nanga Parbat was conquered?
71. Identify the largest mountain range in the world?
72. Which of the following is the second largest desert in the world?
73. Gilgit Baltistan borders the Ughar autonomous region of?
74. The dam was inaugurated in October 2020 by Sindh Government in Nagarparkar the District Tharparkar is ___.
Ans: Kalidas Dam
75. “Rachna Doab” is located between two rivers which are:
Ans: Ravi and Chenab
76. Pakistan pleads that the Thalweg Doctrine is only applicable to?
Ans: Navigable rivers
77. Which is the largest lake in the world?
Ans: Caspian Sea
Everyday Science Questions
The following questions were asked in the Everyday Science portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
78. When gas turns into a liquid, the process is called:
79. Yeast used in the making of bread is a:
The following questions were asked in the Job-Related portion of ANF Sub-Inspector paper 2022:
80. Anti Narcotics Force was raised in?
81. What is the rank of DG ANF?
Ans: Major General
82. International Day against drug abuse and illicit trafficking is being observed on?
Ans: 26 June
83. Headquarters of ANF Regional Directorate Sindh is located at:
84. Name of the Federal Minister of Narcotics Control is:
Ans: Mr. Shahzain Bugti
85. UNODC means:
Ans: United Nations Office on Drug and Crimes
86. What is Drug?
Ans: Substance that affects body functions, Substance that affects Physiology functions (Both A & B)
87. In the light of AMLA 2010, investigation officer (IO) means?
Ans: Officer Monimated or Appointed under section 24 AMLA-2010
88. Immediate Outcomes (IO-7) of FATF deals with?
Ans: Money Laundering Investigation and Prosecution
89. The Total number of sections of the ANF Force Act are:
90. Constitution of 1973 consists of:
Ans: 280 articles
91. What does Cr.PC stands for?
Ans: Criminal Procedure Code
92. Anti Narcotics Force is a?
Ans: Federal Government Agency
93. DLO stands for?
Ans: Drugs Liaison Officer
94. The head of the Supreme Court is called?
Ans: Chief Justice
95. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is located in?
96. Section 52, of the Control of the Narcotics Substance Act, 1997 bounds to register addicts?
And: Provincial Government
97. Section of the Control of Narcotics Substances Act deals with the jurisdiction of the Special Court.
98. Section 44, of the control of Narcotics Substances Act 1997 deals with the management of:
Ans: Assets frozen or forfeited
You may also like these: