Here you will find ANF Constable Past Paper 2022. Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Constable paper was held on September 15, 2022. This is a paper of ANF Constable held in 2022 with a complete solution.
ANF Constable Paper of 2022
There are different portions made in the ANF constable paper of 2022 which are given below:
The following questions were asked in the English portion of ANF paper 2022:
1. Waleed is a real Couch Potato. What does the metaphor couch potato mean?
Ans: Waleed is Lazy
2. The word “leaves” is a/an?
Ans: plural noun
3. Maria fell over the Cat.
Ans: Prepositional phrase
4. The sentence “but all of that is not its core”, means?
Ans: All of that is not its reality
5. The synonym of love is ___?
6. I am afraid I cannot afford to spend too much money. The underlined part of the sentence is a/an.
7. The man has been sent with other convicts to Australia. The underlined word means.
8. In fact it consumes more fresh water than any human activity.
Ans: Agriculture production
9. If he ___ more carefully he would not cause an accident.
10. “The man complaint that there was no bread”. The underlined part of the sentence is a/an.
Ans: Independent Clause
11. I agree ___ you in this matter.
12. She was angry ___ my behavior.
13. They were angry ___ me.
14. He will ___ before the judge.
15. He is afraid ___ moving about in dark.
16. India is hostile ___ her neighbors.
17. He ___ from East Indies and was ___ in the Thames.
Ans: Came, drowned
18. In other words man ___ hard for life.
Ans: had been struggling
19. She ___ clothes for two hours.
Ans: will have been washing
20. If I had not caught him, he ___?
Ans: would have been drowned
Islamic Study Questions
The following questions were asked in the Islamic Study portion of the ANF paper of 2022:
21. First of all Holy Quran was collected by?
Ans: Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
22. Collection of Holy Quran was completed in how many terms?
Ans: 3 terms
23. Allah will love you due to?
Ans: Obedience of Holy Prophet (PBUH)
24. Who sent copies of the Holy Quran to provincial governments?
Ans: Hazrat Usman (R.A)
25. Last Holy Book of Allah is?
Ans: Holy Quran
26. Who is responsible for the protection of the Holy Quran?
27. In which battle ransom of a prisoner is to teach 10 Muslim children?
Ans: Battle of Badar
28. Zakat cannot be given to:
Ans: Parents, Offsprings, Syed Family (Cannot be given to All of these)
29. Who did Jehad against those who denied paying Zakat?
Ans: Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
30. Zakat is defined on how many sheep and goats.
Ans: 40 Sheep & goats
31. How many times Zakat is mentioned along with Salat in the Holy Quran?
Ans: 82 times
32. Allah promised the Muslims that:
Ans: He will cast terror into the hearts of Infidels
33. What is the literal meaning of Betray?
Ans: Deceive, cheating, dishonesty (All of these)
34. Which is included in Fraiz-e-Wuzu?
Ans: to wash the mouth, wipe the head with a wet hand, wash the feet (All of these)
35. Ghaseel-ul-Malaika is the title of:
Ans: Hazrat Hanzala (R.A)
36. Which Prophet is most mentioned in the Holy Quran?
Ans: Hazrat Musa (A.S) (135 times)
37. Battle of Yama is fought against?
Ans: Muslima Kazab
38. Koofa was built on the orders of?
Ans: Hazrat Omar (R.A)
Tripoli was conquered in the reign of?
Ans: Hazrat Omar (R.A) 643 A.D
39. The fourth pillar of Islam is?
Pakistan Study Questions
The following questions were asked in the Pakistan Study portion of the ANF paper of 2022:
40. Bhutto Declared a new labor policy on?
Ans: February 10, 1972
41. In which century did Pakistan come into being?
Ans: 20th Century
42. A seat of ___ was created to bring the owner and labor closer together in factories.
43. Total members of the National Assembly are:
Ans: 342 members
44. Head of the State according to the 1973 constitution is:
Ans: President of Pakistan
45. International Islamic University Islamabad started working on?
46. The largest organization of the United Nations (UN) is?
Ans: General Assembly
47. Who compiled the first Urdu Deewan?
Ans: Sultan Muhammad Qutub Shah
48. What does UNO stand for?
Ans: United Nations Organization
49. When was the fight for freedom fought in the Sub-continent?
50. When was the Lucknow pact made between Muslim League and Congress?
51. In the Southern range of Pakistan, there is a mountain range called?
52. Who was the Head of the Boundary Commission between India & Pakistan?
Ans: Sir Radcliff
53. Indus Water Treaty was negotiated by?
Ans: World Bank
54. The growth of an economy from a backward to an advanced economy is known as:
Ans: Economic Development
55. Indus Water Treaty was made in the year?
56. The second constitution of Pakistan was enforced on?
Ans: 8th June 1962
57. The British government announced the termination of its control over India and Pakistan states on?
Ans: 3rd June 1947
58. The Constitution of 1956 remained implemented for?
Ans: 2 years and 7 months
59. how many words are in our national anthem?
60. Which is the second biggest Dam in Pakistan?
Ans: Mangla Dam
61. Which country won the fifth Cricket World Cup hosted by Australia and New Zealand?
62. Which city is called the heart of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?
63. Mir Moazzam Minar is located in which city?
64. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is located in which city of Pakistan?
65. Which district of Balochistan contains a huge deposit of Copper?
Ans: Chaghi (Reko Diq)
66. The length of Karakoram High in Pakistan is?
Ans: 1300 KM
67. Pakistan National Fruit of Summar season is?
68. What does CPEC stand for?
Ans: China Pakistan Economic Corridor
General Knowledge Questions
The following questions were asked in the General Knowledge portion of the ANF paper of 2022:
69. What is the name of the US parliament?
Ans: Congress (Congress = Senate + House of representative)
70. The first woman Prime Minister of Bangladesh is?
Ans: Begum Khalida Zia
71. 1st May is observed all over the world as Labour Day in honor of working people of?
72. Which of the following fort was built by Mughal Emperor Zaheer Ud Din Babar in the 16th Century A.D?
Ans: Bala Hisar Fort, Peshawar
73. Who is considered the first poet of the Punjabi Language?
Ans: Baba Farid Ganj Shakar
74. UN headquarter is located in?
Ans: New York (USA)
75. Which country is called the land of the rising sun?
76. Which natural thing can survive for centuries?
77. Badshahi Mosque in Lahore was built by?
Ans: Aurangzeb Alamgir
The following questions were asked in the Computer portion of the ANF paper of 2022:
78. ___ key is used to change the lowercase letter to uppercase.
Ans: Caps Lock
79. The CPU stands for?
Ans: Central Processing Unit
The following questions were asked in the Job-Related portion of the ANF paper of 2022:
80. An official appointed in Federal Government shall remain on probation for a period for?
Ans: one year
81. SPP stands for?
Ans: Special Public Prosecutor
82. Drug addiction is caused by ___ factors?
83. Section 66 of CNS Act deals with?
84. ANF regional directorate North is located at:
85. Drug affects your ___.
Ans: Lungs, Heart, Brain (All of these)
86. ANF stands for?
Ans: Anti Narcotics Force
87. Motto of ANF is:
Ans: Drug-Free Society
88. ANF helpline is:
89. Rank of Force Commander of a regional directorate is:
90. Ministry of Narcotics Control was established in:
Ans: August 2017
91. FIR stands for:
Ans: First Information Report
92. CNSA stands for:
Ans: Control of Narcotics Substances Act
93. Prohibition of Acquisition and possession of assets derived from Narcotics offices, elaborated in section ___ of CNSA 1997?
Ans: section 12
94. Which of the following contraband items does not come under the jurisdiction of ANF?
95. Section 52, of the Control of Narcotics Substances Act 1997 bounds ___ to register addicts?
Ans: Provincial Government
96. Section ___ of the Control of Narcotics Substances Act deals with the jurisdiction of the Special Court.
Ans: Section 45
97. Regional Directorate North ANF looks after:
Ans: Northern Areas of Pakistan, Only Rawalpindi Division, Only Kashmir, (All of these)
98. According To CNSA 1997, one can be arrested on suspicion of drug selling?
99. ANF is an official department of which Country?
100. ANF is a Federal department of Provincial?
This is the solution to the paper of Constable in ANF held on September 15, 2022.
You may also like these: