Here you will find ANF Sub-Inspector Past Paper 2022. Anti Narcotics Force (ANF) Sub-Inspector paper was held on September 9, 2022. This is a paper of ANF Sub-Inspector held in 2022 with a complete solution.
ANF Sub-Inspector Paper of 2022
There are different portions made in the ANF Sub-Inspector (ASI) paper of 2022 which are given below:
The following questions were asked in the English portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
1. Dowry is no longer permitted by law even in ___ marriage.
2. Everyone should ___ himself against illness since medical care has now become expensive.
3. He lives in the world of ___.
4. The child’s earliest words deal with concrete objects, only later he is able to grapple with ___.
5. I ___ a car to be absolutely necessary these days.
6. The news of the secret deal soon ___ despite official silence.
Ans: leaked out
7. I have often ___ why he went to live abroad.
Note: From questions no. 8 to 11, the paper maker did not define that you have to right the synonym of this word or the antonym. What a pathetic way of making a job test paper. That’s why I have given both synoym and antonym of the words.
Ans: Condone (synonym) Resistance (Antonym)
Ans: worthy (antonym) Contempitble (synonym)
Ans: Active (antonym)
Ans: Face (synonym)
12. The disparity between the urban and rural area has widen in the next decade.
Ans: Areas has widened
13. The professor were travelling in Punjab when he received the notice of his transfer.
Ans: The professor was traveling
14. Precedent: Justification
Ans: Authority: Sanction
15. Note: Scale
Ans: Letter: Alphabet
16. As a journalist who works to overturn erroneous convictions, Griffin Nicholson was opposed to the court ruling ___ appeals for inmates who might be ___.
Ans: encouraging, innocent
Note: In question no. 17 two right answers were given.
17. Professor Noor was completely caught up in his lecture.
Ans: Engrossed, Absorbed
18. Idom “To cut long story short” means?
Ans: Tell the story briefly
19. I am intent ___.
Ans: on winning
20. The railway track runs ___ the river.
Islamic Studies Questions
The following questions were asked in the Islamic Studies portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
21. The first Wahi consisted of the following number of verses.
22. The following Surah does not start with Bismillah?
23. In how many days, Allah created the earth and the skies?
24. For how many times, the word Zakat has been mentioned in Holy Quran?
Ans: 32 times
25. What percent of Zakat is essential in the honey which is obtained from the forest?
Ans: Ten percent
26. Pick out the name of the Pious Caliph who took over the control of the state of Madinah in 632 and died two years later?
Ans: Hazrat Abdu Bakr (R.A)
Note: question no. 27 right answer was given wrong. The right answer is mentioned below:
27. Give the year in which the Battle of Qadsia was fought during the reign of Hazrat Umar (R.A)?
Ans: 16 A.H (15 A.H)
28. What was the age of Hazrat Umar R.A when he embraced Islam?
Ans: 27 years
29. Battle of Badr was the first major encounter between the Muslims and the Mushriqeen-e-Makkah. Hazrat Usman (R.A) could not take part in this battle because?
Ans: His wife Hazrat Ruqayya was sick.
30. Which Surah of the Holy Quran throws light on the Islamic laws regarding marriage and divorce?
31. In which Surah of the Holy Quran, the rights of women have been explained?
32. Which is the longest Surah of the Holy Quran?
Ans: Al-Baqrah (286)
33. What is the greatest miracle of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
Ans: Holy Quran
34. Which Surah is called Aroos Ul Quran?
Ans: Surah Rehman
35. Give the name of the Surah of the holy Quran to which Ayat ul Kursi belongs?
Ans: Surah Baqrah
36. Which of the following Surah is the longest?
37. Give the name of the scholar who was the first to translate the Holy Quran into the German Language?
Ans: Martin Luther
Actually, this was not a complete translation of the holy Quran but it was a translation of various verses in the German language.
38. How many Surahs of the Holy Quran begins with the names of Prophets?
39. Pick out the item (thing) on which the Holy Quran was not written in the beginning?
Ans: Date leaves
40. In which city, Namaz-e-Jumma became a Farz on Muslims?
Pakistan Studies Questions
The following questions were asked in the Pakistan Studies portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
41. Allama Iqbal delivered his Allahabad Address in the year?
42. The world-famous archaeological site of Mohenjo-Daro is located in Sindh but Harappa is situated in:
Ans: Punjab (Sahiwal)
43. The designation of Governor General was changed to President in:
Ans: 1956 (23 March)
44. What was the cause of Quaid Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s death?
45. The first nuclear power plant was set up in Karachi in:
Nuclear Power Plants:
K1: October 18, 1971
K2: March 18, 2021
K3: March 4, 2022
46. Which sector is the largest consumer of oil and oil products?
47. The region is home to some of the world’s highest mountain ranges mainly the Karakoram and the ___.
Ans: Western Himalayas
48. The Karakoram Highway being constructed with the assistance of the Chinese government, was completed in:
49. Who had the longest period of Rule to his Credit?
Ans: Gen. Zia ul Haq 11 years
50. Which is the largest mosque in Pakistan?
Ans: Faisal Mosque 300,000
Note: Grand Jamia Mosque, Bahria Town Karachi 800,000.
51. After the fall of Dhaka on 16th December 1971, Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto took over the control of Pakistan on 20th December 1971 as?
Ans: Chief Martial Law Administrator and President
52. The oath of Governor General was administered to Quaid Azam by?
Ans: Justice Abdur Rasheed
53. In Pakistan, banana is mostly cultivated in the province of:
54. What is the height of Minar-e-Pakistan?
Ans: 196 feet
General Knowledge Questions
The following questions were asked in the General Knowledge portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
55. Sindh was Separated from Bombay in:
56. In connection with the division of assets, the amount which India owed to Pakistan was:
Ans: The Indian government’s cash balance at the time of the Partition was a little under Rs. 400 crores and Pakistan’s share was fixed at Rs. 75 crore, which was inclusive of Rs. 20 crores made available to Pakistan as working balance on August 15, 1947.
Note: No such right answer was given in the paper.
57. Which religion has the second largest pollution with 31 percent representation?
58. Which country has the fourth largest population in the world?
Note: Top 5 populated countries are: 1. China, 2. India, 3. USA, 4. Indonesia, and 5. Pakistan
59. Which of the following is the name of the US parliament?
60. Which country besides India, celebrates its independence day on the 15th of August every year?
Ans: South Korea
61. Bengal was officially divided on:
Ans: 16th October 1905
62. Who moved the resolution for establishing the Muslim league?
Ans: Nawab of Dhaka (Saleem Ullah Khan)
63. Who delivered the presidential address in which the Muslim League was established?
Ans: Nawab Waqar Ul Mulk
64. The famous newspapers “Comrade and Hamdard” were launched by:
Ans: Right answer was not given in the paper. The right answer is Molana Muhammad Ali Johar.
65. “Comrade” was started by:
Ans: Molana Muhammad Ali Johar
66. Turkiye in the First World War chose to fight on the side of:
67. Shuddhi and Sangathan movements were started at the end of:
68. Zamindar was brought about by?
Ans: Zafar Ali Khan
69. On the arrival of the Simon Commission, Muslim League was split into two groups, One group was led by Sir Muhammad Shafi and the other was led by?
70. Which member of the Simon Commission resigned and was replaced by another member?
Ans: C.R. Attlee
71. Which Asian country gained independence from Great Britain in 1919?
Ans: Afghanistan (19 Aug 1919)
The following questions were asked in the Geography portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
72. Gobi desert is situated in:
Ans: China & Mangolia
73. Dush-e-Lut desert is located in:
74. The term oasis is associated with?
75. In terms of area, the smallest province is:
Ans: KP 12
76. Pakistan’s population in 1947 was:
Ans: 32.6 million
77. Which country shares a 2052 km-long border with Pakistan?
Ans: India 3220 Km (2063 miles) Afghanistan 2670 km (1659 miles)
78. Which country shares the shortest border with Pakistan?
Ans: China 559 km
79. Sulphur deposits are found in districts of:
Ans: Jacobabd and Mardan
80. The largest natural lake in Pakistan is:
Ans: Machhar Lake
The following questions were asked in the Job-Related portion of the ANF Sub-Inspector paper of 2022:
81. CNSA 1997, was published in Gazette of Pakistan on:
Ans: July 11, 1997
82. Which procedural code is applicable for the prosecution of Narcotics related offenses?
Ans: Control of Narcotics Substances Act
83. How much quantity of Narcotics is required to be recovered from the accused for attracting section 9(b)?
Ans: More than 100 grams but less than 1000 grams
84. Terror Financing investigation and prosecution is called ___ by FATF.
Ans: Immediate outcome – 7 (IO-7)
85. Under section 21 of the CNSA, 1997, power of entry, search, seizure, and arrest without warrant, not below the ___ is authorized.
86. Prohibition of Possession of narcotics drugs etc. has been elaborated in CNSA 1997, section ___.
Ans: Section 6
87. The secretariat of IATF is located at:
Ans: HQ ANF
88. AMLA stands for:
Ans: Anti-Money Laundering Act
89. What is a Summons?
Ans: Orders to attend court on a specific date
90. According to AMLA, 2010, the chairman of the National Executive Committee (NEC) is:
Ans: Minister of Finance
91. What do you understand by the term Warrant?
Ans: Order of the court for the arrest of any person.
92. Constitution of ANF is under?
Ans: ANF Act 1997
93. MoU stands for:
Ans: Memorandum of understanding
94. Section 38 of the Narcotics Substances Act 1997, deals with ___.
Ans: Tracing of Assets
95. Chapter ___ of the control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997 deals with freezing and forfeiture of assets.
96. Section 28 of the control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997 empowers ___ to invest officers of law enforcement agencies or any other officer as officer-in-charge of the police station.
Ans: Federal government
97. The powers provided under section 21, of the control of Narcotics substances Act, can be enjoyed by an officer, not below the rank of ___.
98. Section 20 of the control of Narcotics Substances Act 1997 deals with the issuance of ___.
99. Forfeiture of Assets of an offender shall be dealt with by section ___ of the control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997.
You may also like these: