Here you will find the Lahore High Court Office Coordinator Past Paper. This paper of Office Coordinator (BS-14) in Lahore High Court was held in 2019. Find below the solved paper for the post of Office Coordinator in Lahore High Court. In 2019, PPSC has conducted this job test at the High Court’s request.
Office Coordinator Past Paper 2019
The following questions are given in the Office Coordinator job in Lahore High Court:
PART-I: ENGLISH (5O Marks)
Q1. Write a comprehensive Essay on any ONE of the following topics: (30 Marks)
- Social Evils in Pakistan
- Environmental Pollution
- Book Reading as a Pastime
- What is this life if full of care
Q2. Translate the following passage into Urdu. (10 Marks)
Does watching violence on television make people more prone to violence themselves? Clearly, television violence does affect p people in negative ways. One study showed that people who watch a great deal of television are especially fearful and suspicious of others. They try to protect themselves from the outside world with extra locks on the doors, guard dogs, and guns. The same study also showed that heavy television watchers become less upset about real-life violence than non-Tv watchers. It seems that the contact violence they see on television makes them less sensitive to the real thing.
PART-II: BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF IT (20 Marks)
Q4. (A) Explain the following briefly: (9 Marks)
1. A spreadsheet Program: A spreadsheet is a computer application for the computation, organization, analysis, and storage of data in tabular form. Spreadsheets were developed as computerized analogs of paper accounting worksheets. The program operates on data entered in cells of a table.
2. Microsoft OneNote: Microsoft OneNote is a note-taking program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. It gathers users’ notes, drawings, screen clippings, and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
3. Three features of Microsoft PowerPoint: Animations, designs, being able to add images and videos, and also editing those images and videos.
(B) Give shortcut keys for each of the following: (4 Marks)
1. Redo: Ctrl + Y
2. Undo: Ctrl + Z
3. Page Up: Press Page Up Button
4. To Start the Slide show of the presentation: Press the F5 button
(C) Choose the correct option.
1. Main circuit board of a computer is known as:
2. Which of the following is not a valid data type in Excel?
3. A ___ is a collection of information saved as a unit.
D. File Extension
4. To add a header or a footer to your handout, you can use:
A. The title master
B. The Slide Master
C. The Handout Master
D. All of them
5. A ___ is a predefined formula that performs calculations using specific values in a particular order.
6. Which of the following is Not a font style?
7. What are the overall terms for creating, editing, formatting, storing, retrieving, and printing a text document?
A. Web Design
C. Word Processing
D. Text Management
You may also like: