Jean-Jacques Rousseau was a famous political thinker. He had a great contribution to the field of Political Science. Here we have arranged the Political Science MCQs with Answer for CSS/PMS about Rousseau. These political Science MCQs are very important if you are preparing for a competitive examination like FPSC, PPSC, NTS, and various other examinations. We have also given the Answers to these Political Science MCQs about Rousseau. If you found any mistake in these MCQs then kindly mention in the comment with the right answer. Let’s have a look at the Political Science MCQs about Rousseau.
Political Science MCQs with Answer for CSS/PMS (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
The following are the most important MCQs of Political Science about Jean-Jacques Rousseau.
1. Who was the intellectual father of the French Revolution?
B. John Locke
2. Rousseau’s life span was?
3. “The Social Contract” by Rousseau was published in?
4. Rousseau’s famous work “Emile” was on which topic?
5. Who believed that human beings are naturally amoral (not immoral) and asocial (not antisocial)?
6. In one of his essays, Rousseau writes that the “Human Association are due largely to the accidents of nature”. The essay is?
A. First Discourse
B. Second Discourse
C. On the Origin of Languages
D. The Social Contract
7. The nation-state was promised upon the consolidated and centralization of
B. Rule of Law
8. The modern concept of sovereignty would have been inconceivable without the reality of
B. Natural Law
9. Initially modern political theorists perceived no problem inherent in the rejection of the
A. Romantic Tradition
B. Jacobian Tradition
D. Classical Tradition
10. Who has laid the foundation of contemporary political thought?
11. The separation of ethics and Politics emphasizes power as the organizational basis of
C. Civil Society
15. What is the significance of the year 1789 in modern political history?
A. American Revolution
B. Dawn of Democracy
C. French Revolution
D. Separation of State and Church
16. The measures taken by the constituted French National Assembly increasingly isolated from major segments of the society
A. The King and his monarchy
B. The third estate of France
C. The State General of France
D. The Clergy from nobility
17. The nations that defeated Napoleon in 1815 formed a
A. Monarchical Alliance
B. Nobel Alliance
C. Holy Alliance
D. Political Alliance
Note: these MCQs page is continuously updating. visit again to find more MCQs related to this topic.
You may also like these as well:
- Political Science MCQs about Foreign Policy of Pakistan
- Political Science MCQs: Foreign Policy of Major Powers USA, UK, and France
- Top 5 Government Jobs in Pakistan
- How to Attempt PPSC One Paper MCQ Test
- Political Science MCQs: Comparative and Developmental Politics MCQs
- PPSC Lecturer Political Science Past Papers (MCQs)
- Pak Study MCQs – Educational Movement & Muslim League
- Political Science MCQs with Answer for CSS/PMS (Machiavelli)